Friends Provident International has over 35 years of international experience with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates and the Isle of Man.
We provide investment-linked products to both international expatriates and local national customers residing in Hong Kong.
At Friends Provident International, we place customers at the heart of the business. Treating Customers Fairly and delivering good customer outcomes is a core objective for us. We aim to continuously enhance the quality customer experience we provide with all our customers at every touch point, and we always aim to make it as easy as possible for customers to deal with us. We understand how important it is to keep improving what we do and find new ways of doing things so we keep on top of industry developments and changes to our customers’ needs, adding our expertise and experience to develop new ways of helping you achieve your financial objectives.
Friends Provident International enjoys a long-standing reputation for trust, commitment and integrity in providing financial solutions to customers throughout their lives by helping them enjoy a financially secure and prosperous retirement; protecting their loved ones should they fall ill or die and by making their money work hard for them. This remains the core purpose of us today.
- With over 35 years of international experience, Friends Provident International has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates and the Isle of Man, with more than 500 staff worldwide.
- Friends Provident International has 160,000 customers worldwide and manages £7.2bn of customers’ funds (at February 2015).
- Our financial rating is: AKG rating: B+ (Very Strong) as at March 2013
- We are regulated globally by the:
- Financial Conduct Authority (UK)
- Isle of Man Financial Services Authority
- Insurance Authority of Hong Kong
- Monetary Authority of Singapore
- United Arab Emirates Insurance Authority